- 2008 Premier's Athletic Award
- 2009 Buzz Moore Thunderbird Athletic Council Leadership Award
- 2007, 2008 Academic All-Canadian
A friend of mine introduced me to the sport when I was 13, however I only really started playing organized hockey when I was 15 and living in Hong Kong.
Former Teams: UBC Thunderbirds; Vancouver Hawks
Coaches: Robin D'Abreo, John Sacre, Alan Brahmst
Winning Gold at the 2009 Pan American Cup in Santiago, Chile which directly qualified us to the 2010 FIH World Cup.
Putting on the Canadian jersey for the first time.
I'm from a family of four, my older brother has just become a lawyer. Apart from hockey I enjoy playing tennis, golf, fishing, the guitar and cooking.
University: University of British Columbia (2011)
Degree/ Major: Bachelor of Kinesiology
Languages: English, Polish, French
Always look to keep on improving - good enough is never good enough.
"Life is what you make it."
1. I don't call my posts Frank, Jim and Bob but I do have a number of superstitions and routines.
2. I've been known to do some decent impressions (Russell Peters watch out..)
3. I'm a Hispanic looking, 100% Polish, but Canadian guy, born in the USA, raised and living in Vancouver, having done my high school years in Hong Kong...enough said.
August 11-17, 2013
May 6-12, 2013
St. Germain, France
November 24 - December 2, 2012
February 18-26, 2012
New Delhi, India
November 26 - December 4, 2011
Johannesburg, South Africa
October 20-29, 2011
August 5-18, 2011
Belgium, Netherlands, Germany
July 15-24, 2011
April 13-25, 2011
England, Ireland, Scotland
February 19-27, 2011
Chula Vista, California, USA
October 3-14, 2010
July 31 - August 6, 2010
December 6-13, 2009
October 27-31, 2009