- 2010 CIS First team All-star
- Academic All Canadian 2008-2010
- Augie Ciancone Award: top high school female athlete in Kelowna BC (2008)
I signed up for field hockey in middle school (playing on grass) because I played almost every sport offered through school.
Coaches: Louis Mendonca, Lynne Beecroft, Arnar Bernhardsson
My first international cap for Canada - getting to play on home turf, in front of a home crowd and my family.
My parents are Derrick and Janice Hennig, brothers Kurt (older) and Luke (younger), family pet is dog named Clooney (Shepadoodle - German Shepherd crossed with Standard Poodle).
I enjoy spending time with family, camping and other outdoor activities and sports like skiing, running, soccer and basketball. In my down time I love reading and spending time at the beach or on beautiful lake Okanagan.
I'm currently working on a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with aspirations of becoming a Physiotherapist in the future.
University: University of Victoria
Degree/ Major: Kinesiology
You can make up for a lot of your weaknesses through sheer hard work and determination.
"Real training starts the moment you want to quit."
1. I have two screws permanently in my ankle
2. My mom is basically famous for her cookies, they're so good!
3. When I first started field hockey I wasn't sure if I liked it... I was a soccer player and the no feet rule frustrated me, but now I love it!
March 10-14, 2014
Spooky Nook Sports, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
October 17-20, 2013
October 14-23, 2013
September 21-28, 2013
June 17 - July 3, 2013
May 19-23, 2012
February 18-25, 2012
New Delhi, India
October 19-28, 2011
July 26-30, 2011
July 15-24, 2011
May 7-15, 2011
April 2-10, 2011
January 19-24, 2011
San Diego, California, USA
August 1 - August 6, 2011
June 15-20, 2010