Field Hockey Canada is looking for men and women (masters age categories) who are interested in competing at the World Masters Hockey Indoor World Cup. The date of the event is February 14-17, 2019.
Age Groups (Men’s & Women’s): 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
Host Venue: Hong Kong Football Club, Hong Kong
Entry Fee: US$800 per team, Entries Close: 1 September 2018
The program is self-funded.
As a group we will work on funding raising initiatives. Your assistance and attendance at team activities that raise awareness for the program will be required. All funds raised will be used for the sole purpose of expenses incurred by the program.
You must be a registered Provincial and FHC member to be covered by the FHC’s membership’s insurance policy.
An identification camp which will be held on Dec 8th and 9th, 2018 in Toronto Ontario.
Athletes must meet the following requirements and any other set out by the national coach, in order to attend the camp, be selected and train with the national squad.
• Be a Canadian Citizen
• Be available for domestic training and competitive elements.
• Be a member in good standing with FHC and your provincial organization.
• Attendance at all sessions is a requirement of the camp, unless excused by head coach.
• Accommodation, food and travel to and from the camp will be the responsibility of the individual athlete.
• Athletic trainers/ therapists will be present for all practices and games.
• Bring red, white and black shirts.
• Fitness testing will be conducted at the first session of the camp.