- Rehabilitation Assistant at Orion Health
|Field Hockey Background:|
- I started playing field hockey when I was 5 on an "all boys" team in Victoria. My whole family has always played the sport. I started playing on the Provincial Team when I was 13 and have not stopped since."
- Selected in the Junior Women's National Team for the 1999 National Camp
and series against USA Junior
- First selected with the Senior National Team for the 2002 European Tour (Scotland & Wales) and scored two goals for her first International Cap against Scotland!
- 1992 U-14 Nationals (2nd)
- 1994 U-18 Nationals (2nd)
- 1995 British Columbia High School Championship (1st)
- 1995 Senior Nationals (5th)
- 1995 U-21 Nationals (1st)
- 1995 Western Canada Games (1st)
- 1996 U-21 Indoor Nationals (4th)
- 1996 U-21 Nationals (1st)
- 1996 Senior Nationals (1st)
- 1996 CIAU Championship (2nd)
- 1997 CIAU Championship (1st)
- 1998 CIAU Championship (2nd)
- 1999 Indoor Nationals (1st)
- Interests (outside field hockey): all other sports (basketball, soccer);
medicine and related fields (volunteers at the hospital); loves the outdoors,
hiking and camping.
- "Thrill of a lifetime" (given a chance to do anything in the
world): winning an Olympic Medal.
|Field Hockey Memory:||1996 in the CIAU semifinals - our UVic team|
tied it up with 1 minute to go and then beat
the Pandas in strokes to progress to the final.
We were so excited!
|Moment in Sport: ||Greg Adams overtime goal in Canucks playoffs.|
My family went nuts!
|Other Sports: ||Snowboarding, basketball, soccer, ice hockey|
|Female Athlete: ||Nancy Mollenhouer (née Charlton)|
|Male Athlete: ||Trevor Linden|
|Food: ||Strawberries and chocolate|
|Drink: ||Bellini at Mac Grill|
|Country Visited: ||Costa Rica|
|Hobby: ||Camping, hiking, paddling, walking on the beach,|
|Actress: ||Minnie Driver, Julia Roberts|
|Actor: ||Robin Williams|
|Movies: ||Pretty Woman, Top Gun, Dead Poet's Soceity,|
any sappy chick flicks
|TV Show: ||That 70s show, Who's Line?|
|Books: ||John Grisham, Harry Potter|
|Singer / Band: ||Dave Matthews|