- Teacher (currently, substitute teacher around field hockey schedule).
|Field Hockey Background:|
- "I started playing field hockey in the Cowichan Valley at the age of 7. Right from the beginning I was passionate about the game, and wanted to play for Canada!"
- 1997 British Columbia Sport's Hall of Fame Female High School Athlete of the Year
- 1995 U-21 National Championship
- 1995 Senior National Championships
- 1995 Western Canada Summer Games
- 1997 Junior Indoor National Championship (1st)
- 1999 Senior National Championship (1st)
- 2001 Senior National Championship (2nd)
- 2002 Senior National Championship (3rd)
- Interests (outside field hockey): being outdoors, and spending time with my
husband Jeff, family and friends.
- Her father was on the Canadian national rugby squad in 1978 while her grandfather was a Canadian national ski team member in 1938 and 1939.
- "Thrill of a lifetime" (given a chance to do anything in the world):
win a Gold Medal at the Olympic Games.