|Field Hockey Background:|
- "I started playing field hockey in 1995 for the U16 Ontario team. My older sister Lisa, who is also my role model, convinced me to try it and I did. I have been playing for Ontario ever since and went on to pursue my dream of playing for the Junior Canadian team! I couldn’t have gotten where I am today without the support and commitment of my parents and sisters."
- Selected in the Junior Women's National Team for the 1999 National Camp
and series against USA Junior
- 1995 U-16 National Championship
- 1996 U-16 National Championship
- 1997 U-18 West National Competition (1st)
- 1998 U-18 National Championship (2nd)
- 1998 U-21 West National Competition (1st)
- 1999 U-19 National Championship (2nd)
- 2000 U-21 National Championship (2nd)
- 2000 Senior National Championship (5th)
- 2001 Canada Games (2nd)
- 2001 Senior National Championship (7th)
- 2001 CIAU (2nd)
- Completed National Coaching Level One and currently finishing Level Two;
- Competed in track and field for 9 years and played soccer for 13 years. Gave up both of them up to pursue her dream of playing field hockey for Canada.
- Achieved honours every year in high school.
- Interests (outside field hockey): spending time with family, playing with little cousins Liam and Cam, walking the dog, shopping, reading.
- "Thrill of a lifetime" (given a chance to do anything in the world):
"Play on the Senior Canadian Team, go to the Olympics with my twin Erin and have my parents and older sister Lisa watch us!"