|Field Hockey Background:|
- "I started playing in high school (Grant Park H.S.) in Winnipeg; we won
the City Championship!"
- First Provincial Team: U16
- Bronze medalist at CIAU
- Student at University of Alberta (Occupational Therapy)
- B.A. (Sociology), University of Manitoba, 1995
- Interests (outside field hockey): hiking, baking, reading.
- Most important sport accomplishment: "Learning the power of teamwork!"
- "Thrill of a lifetime" (given a chance to do anything in the
world): win a Noble Peace Prize.