- student at University of British Columbia (history)
|Field Hockey Background|
- started to play at age 6, following in the footsteps of his older brothers;
- First international cap in 1988 against Great Britain in Amsterdam (BMW Tournament).
- in 1988, following a collision with another player at the Seoul Olympics,
developed post-traumatic disorder symptoms which forced him to retire from high
level competition. Only resumed playing field hockey in 1996, in time to take part
in the 1998 World Cup campaign;
2000 Olympic Games
- enjoys travel, golf, reading and cooking.